In this article, we are going to explore the MyJio App which was released by Reliance Info-Communications recently. Reliance has launched the 4G services in India by offering the Jio SIM cards for free to all the people. From the day of the official announcement, the people have waited for the Jio SIM cards. Here, we are going to provide you the details regarding the MyJio application.
It will allow you to manage your MyJio App account login very easily. Also, you can check your balance, mobile data offers the best recharge and much more using the MyJio app download. With the use of MyJio app login, you can access plenty of Jio applications with a single touch. If you are using a mobile of 2G compatibility then you can upgrade your mobile to 4G using the MyJio app.
MyJio App Download | MyJio Apk Latest Version For Android
Download MyJio Apk file from given link and follow instructions listed beneath to install MyJio App on Android devices. Once you install MyJio App on your device you can make free calls to your peers unlimitedly.
MyJio Apk Specifications
- Name of the Application: MyJiO APK
- Operating System: Android
- Required Android Version: 4.0.3 and above
- Size of the File: 19MB
- Current Version: 3.2.11
- Developer: Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.
- License: Free
There are two methods to download the MyJio app on your Android mobile. The first one is downloading the app directly from the Google play store and the second one is downloading the MyJio Apk file. Here, we are following the APK file download method which is the most secure way of installing any android app on your mobile. Just you need to follow the instructions that we are going to give for installing the app without any errors. We are providing the risk-free and genuine MyJio Apk file on this site. Just you need to download it by clicking on the provided link.
Before downloading the MyJio Apk file on your android mobile, you need to enable the unknown sources option. For that, go to settings option on your mobile, tap on security and there enable the “Unknown Sources” option. This process will allow you to download any APK file on your android mobile from the external resources.
Follow the steps below to install the MY JIO app on your mobile.
Install MyJio Apk On Android
- Initially, download the MyJio Apk file from given official link
MyJio Apk Latest
- Now, locate the file in the file manager.
- After finding the file, tap on it and then tap on Install button.
- You need to accept all the terms and conditions to complete the installation process.
- Once it is installed, you will be able to find the icon of My Jio app in the app drawer.
- Tap on the icon to open the app and manage your JIO account.
It offers you the best rich communication services app without any disturbances. You can make calls, share your pictures, send instant messages using this application. In this tutorial, we will let you know how to download and install the MyJio app on Android mobile. Below, we are listing some of the best features of MyJio app, just have a loot at those.
MyJio App Features
- MY JIO application allows you to manage your JIO account easily.
- Using the MY JIO app, you can download and update a plenty of applications.
- You are allowed to link the accounts of your friends so that you can manage those accounts as well.
- You can pay the bills and recharge using this app.
- You can manage your Do Not Disturb Preferences.
- Also, you can use the alerts of JIO account using the MY JIO app.
- You can check the data usage, SMS from this app.
- All the above features are available for free of cost.
That’s all folks if you have any confound or error while installing MyJio Apk on android device please leave your comment below to resolve it.